Thursday, March 6, 2014

Who knew being social was this much work? As Eileen and Lynn gear up for what is arguably one of their best lines yet, the social media part of business is being outsourced. OUTSOURCED?? YEP! By none other the red hair extraordinaire Nicole, Eileen's granddaughter. Many of you have met me :) I will be working with Eileen and Lynn to try to keep the adoring fans updated on the wonderful things Holly Taylor is up to. I am not a blogger, nor do I pretend to be on TV, but I will try and I am a quick study, but please bear with me as I create a little dust and burn out a light bulb or two (I knew I smelled smoke) trying to revamp the social media presence of Holly Taylor. I would love to hear what you, yes you, would like to see in the blog. I know I am biting off more than I can chew (does anyone know the Heimlich?), but the plan is for a facebook business page (find us: Holly Taylor Designs the page, not the person), Instagram (eventually), Twitter (tomorrow?), Pinterest (up next), and any other crazy ideas you wonderful fans would like to see Holly Taylor involved in. Please let me know what you would like to see and where :)

No comments:

Post a Comment