Sunday, May 4, 2014

Through the Winter Woods Part 2!

Because you were not already excited enough! I know, I know, what could be better than what we have already shared? Now that I have you on the edge of your seat, the suspense is finally over, I come bearing pictures! yay! Here are some pics to get you even more excited for the lines release, which is happening very soon!
If you haven't already picked up your book, boy are you missing out! Doug Leko's book is available now, he was kind enough to share a few images of the projects with me.

The Cover
Doug's bio
Want to see more? Just ask! Yes, I'm hoarding them :) Or better yet, go pick your book up so you are ready with project needs when the line comes out
In other news, here is the montage we made for the Jolly Jabber, look for that exclusive interview with Eileen soon
Here is a sneak peek of some of the pieces
yes we will be sharing more soon :) How many projects do you already have made in your head? Talk about springing into projects! If you are like me, you get a little over ambitious with the craft projects every Spring, but if you are like me you know something special like this is only available for a limited time (how many times have you waited to buy something to think about, then go back and it's gone?!? Total bummer, don't let that be you with this line). 





No comments:

Post a Comment